Are you looking for reliable yet affordable WordPress development services in Singapore? Perhaps you have been looking to hire a WordPress developer in Singapore to build, revamp, or maintain your website.
Our team can help you to design or redesign your WordPress website. Hire our team of WordPress developers. We provide a wide range of WordPress development services in Singapore.
What All We Do In WordPress
List of WordPress activities that we can do:
- Theme Selection & Customization: Let us choose a reliable WordPress theme for your website. If required, we can also customize your theme to match your brand specifications.
- Plugin Integration: Our team of WordPress developers can integrate plugins to enhance your website functionality.
- Custom Theme Development: Our web developers can also build custom WordPress themes from scratch, tailored to our client’s specific design and functionality needs.
- WordPress Redesign: Are you not happy with your WordPress website? Our WordPress website makers can redesign your existing site with a better design and enhanced features.
- Responsive Design: Building a website with responsive design is vital for every online business. Therefore, our team of WordPress developers creates only responsive (mobile-friendly) websites that look good not only on desktops but also on all the devices such as mobiles and laptops.
- Custom Plugin Development: Not all plugins can be used as they are. You may need the assistance of a WordPress developer to customize some plugins to match your business needs. We can help you customize your WordPress plugins at an affordable cost.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We have a team of SEO-trained WordPress developers that can optimize websites for search engines. We create SEO-friendly websites by implementing SEO best practices, including meta tags, XML sitemaps, and keyword optimization.
- Performance Optimization: Is your website not performing well? Let us optimize your website speed and performance by implementing caching, minifying scripts, and optimizing images.
- Security Enhancements: Security is crucial for all websites, especially WordPress sites. Our team of developers can strengthen your website security by implementing security plugins, SSL certificates, and regular security audits.
- eCommerce Integration: Let us integrate WordPress eCommerce solutions like WooCommerce, setting up online stores, product catalogs, payment gateways, and more.
- Multilingual Websites: With the help of effective plugins like WPML or Polylang, we can also build a multilingual website for you.
- Website Backup and Restore: When you hire us to maintain your WordPress site, we will regularly back up your website and can restore it when required.
- API Integration: Our experienced WordPress developers can integrate third-party APIs, such as payment gateways, social media platforms, or external services, to extend your website functionality.
- Troubleshooting and Bug Fixing: Our team of WordPress developers can identify and resolve issues, bugs, or compatibility conflicts that may arise during website development or maintenance.
- Image and Media Optimization: They optimize images and media files for web display, ensuring faster loading times.
Different Types of eCommerce Sites We Can Build
What Do Our Clients Say
From Our Clients
Great service! Very responsive and technically competent.
If anyone is looking for a web developer then Bhupesh Kaira and his team are at Innomedia are a great choice. We are a new start up drinks company and..
I engaged Bhupesh’s services a year ago and was very impressed with his overall technical and business knowledge. This naturally lead to several solid and practical solutions being proposed to..
Frequently Asked Questions
Fortunately, there is no lack of WordPress developers in Singapore. You can find dozens of options to hire among a talented pool of professional WordPress developers.
Yes, like any other CMS, WordPress is secured as well. However your website developer needs to make some necessary adjustments and customizations to make your WordPress website secured.
We recommend using the WordPress plugin ‘Yoast SEO’. This plugin helps you to manage:
- Titles & meta
- SEO-friendly content
- XML sitemaps
- And more
Well, several reasons could lead to the hacking of your WordPress website. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Insecure web hosting
- Easy access to the admin
- Weak passwords
- Not updating the WordPress version
- Not updating the plugins & theme regularly
- Incorrect file permissions
Is your WordPress website hacked? If yes, hire a professional WordPress developer to fix the vulnerability issues on your website.
If you are planning to create a WordPress website, make sure that your website developer follows all the best practices to protect your WordPress website.
For a corporate website, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to complete it. However, building an eCommerce website using WordPress, may take a month or so.