Building a website is easier than ever before. More and more companies are getting on the open-source bandwagon, meaning you can learn how to do it yourself at an affordable cost.
Open-source websites offer many benefits, including managing your own content, paying affordable costs, and getting quick development and deployment.
You want to build a website, but you don’t know how to build one. And you’re looking for an affordable way to design one. Go for a CMS.
Why should you use CMS for your website development:
- Affordable: Developing a website is more affordable than ever before. Choosing an open-source CMS over a hard-coded website can save you up to 25% of your web development costs in the long run.
- Customizable: Most CMSs like WordPress are easy to customize and allow you to change the website elements yourself sometimes even without the assistance of your web developer.
- Availability of web developers: There are more options than ever for website developers who can create and maintain open-source content management systems. You can find plenty of talented web developers who work with open-source platforms like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Less time to develop: If you need a website quickly without spending a few months or weeks, go for an open-source CMS like WordPress. With the help of a CMS, you or your website developer can build a website within one or two weeks.
Now that you what are the benefits of using a CMS for your website development, let’s have a look over some of the popular CMSs on which most Singapore website developers work.
WordPress has become one of the most popular content management systems on the planet, with an estimated 28.6% market share. Websites can be created or designed with this CMS software for a lower cost and easier process.
- WordPress is free to use or customize.
- There are dozens of useful plugins available for a WordPress website to enhance its features.
- There are lots of options to choose a theme/template/design when you build your website using WordPress.
- Most WordPress themes are responsive and available at a nominal cost.
- WordPress is easy to learn.
Also, there are dozens of website developers in Singapore who can work on WordPress CMS. So, if you need a new website design or want to redesign your existing website, hire a WordPress developer.
Drupal is one of the safest open-source CMSs. It allows businesses & organizations to create better websites faster.
Drupal is used by major brands, government agencies, colleges and universities, NGOs, and other high-end organizations because of its security architecture.
Don’t wait! Don’t take chances with your business website’s security! Have everything you need to keep it safe with Drupal. Hire a Drupal developer now & get your safe & secure website developed.
CMS Development in Joomla is yet another best choice in the business. With its easy-to-use interface, it provides your company with full control over the website.
Joomla’s user management features are powerful and will be perfect for any circumstance, whether it be simple or complex.
Joomla is still the favorite of many webmasters because of the below primary reasons:
- Joomla is a free open-source CMS.
- Joomla has an intuitive backend that is easy to understand & manage.
- Joomla is easy to set up & scaleup
Most web design companies in Singapore have Joomla developers on board who can help you to create a new Joomla website or redesign your existing one.
OpenCart is an e-commerce CMS that has the ability to grow with you. It’s not just for smaller businesses. OpenCart is a leading CMS that can create professional, affordable stores.
OpenCart was built to help you manage not just your data but also your customer service.
With OpenCart, you will have access to a dashboard that gives you the big picture, too.
At Innomedia, we’ve been working on OpenCart for more than a decade.
So, if you are looking for a professional OpenCart eCommerce website, get in touch with us now. We offer OpenCart customization services to help you create the perfect eCommerce website for your business.
Do you need an OpenCart developer? Hire us!
Shopify is great for selling merchandise or services with a minimal amount of customization.
For the average business, it’s good to have an easy-to-navigate site that’s simple to set up.
Shopify lets you sell a single product or a handful of products with its advanced homepage sections. This increases your ROI and boosts your bottom line.
You can easily find lots of Shopify developers in Singapore because most web design companies and teams do have Shopify developers as a part of their team.
Magento is the platform to choose if you’re looking for multiple storefronts. It’s designed to be flexible and easy to use.
Plus, Magento offers a shopping experience that goes beyond a normal store because it allows you to set up an unlimited amount of storefronts with your desired audience in mind.
Most experienced & professional web developers can work with Magento CMS. So if you are looking for a Magento developer in Singapore, you can easily find one.
With its easy setup of multiple storefronts, Magento makes it possible to clone and customize storefronts for specific audiences, languages, or user groups.