#9 Multilanguage Plugin
Do you intend to sell your products overseas? In other words, do you want to target global audience? If yes, then it could be helpful for you to have all of the webpages in different languages.
Multilanguage plugin is one of the best options for you to install with your WooCommerce store and convert it to a multilingual website.
Please note that you will still need the help of translators to write the contents in different languages because this plugin will just allow you to add texts for each webpage in its respective language.
Many webmasters think that by using this plugin, all of the webpages will be translated to different languages automatically, which is not true. Also, you may need the help of your WordPress developer to configure and make it working flawlessly on your WooCommerce store.
#10 Yoast SEO
You can’t succeed in your online business if you don’t have any traffic on your website. And when it comes to getting the relevant traffic to any website, SEO is perhaps among the best & cost-effective mediums.
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular & efficient WordPress plugins to boost the ranking of your e-commerce website on search engines like Google.
Below are but some of the helpful features that Yoast SEO provides:
- Writing & optimizing meta tags.
- Optimizing images.
- Sitemap generation
- Robots.txt file generation
- Writing user-friendly content for better viewership.
- Configuring of important settings for search engines to index important pages.
- Configuring breadcrumbs.
#11 WooCommerce Points & Rewards
Who doesn’t like to get discounts & get rewarded. We all like it. Isn’t it?
In the same way, your website users will also love buying from your website if you will offer them the rewards, points and discounts on each purchase that they will make on your website.
To provide your customers with points and rewards on your WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Points and Rewards is one of the best plugins.
Below are some of the important features that you get when you install WooCommerce Points and Rewards on your e-commerce store:
- You can set the number of points that your customers will earn with their purchases, and the value of points for providing them with the discounts.
- Limit the discount value that can be earned using points at the cart, category, or product level.
- Manually adjust the points balance for a customer.
- Encourage your customers to sign up or write a product review and add some loyalty points into their accounts on each of these actions.
- You also get option to apply points earned to all of their previous orders too, so that the customers can redeem their points for the discounts immediately.
- View history of all the points & discounts for each customer.
#12 Mailchimp for WooCommerce
Grow your e-commerce sales with the help of email marketing.
“Mailchimp for WooCommerce” is a perfect plugin for you to install with your e-commerce store and build the email list of your customers & website visitors.
Below are few great features that come with this plugin:
- Ability to sync new subscribers to your Audience list when they create an account and opt-in through your website.
- Set up marketing automations to remind your customers about the items they had left in their cart or viewed on your WooCommerce website. This will definitely help you to boost your sales.
- Ability to view the detailed data in your Mailchimp dashboard and analyse your marketing performance.
- Find new customers, connect with current ones, and drive them all to your website with Facebook and Instagram ads. Then, set up Google remarketing ads to turn your site visitors into shoppers.
- Create & embed pop-up forms to convert your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automate the process to send out promo codes.
#13 Waitlist WooCommerce
Don’t miss any sale due to the shortage of inventory. Allow your users to join the waiting list for their desired product(s).
“Waitlist WooCommerce” lets your potential buyers join the waiting list and it also allow you to track the demand for out-of-stock items.
This plugin will ensure that your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy.
Below are some of the features of “Waitlist WooCommerce
- Notifies customers when the product is available so that they can purchase them.
- Track users list and quantity.
- Enable/Disable guest users.
- Customizable form
- Works for all types of products.
#14 Product Addons for WooCommerce
Does your product require additional information for each customer to complete an order?
For example, do you need your buyers to send with their orders any additional information like ‘message’, ‘ID number’, ‘notes’, ‘delivery instructions’, ‘date’ etc.? If yes, then “Product Addons For WooCommerce” plugin is for you.
This plugin comes with customization ability too, however you will have to hire a website developer to do these customizations for you.
#15 PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Plugin
Make your documentation process 100% digital with the help of “PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” plugin.
This plugin will help you to:
- Print invoices
- Print packing slip
- Print delivery note
- Print shipping labels
#16 Abandoned Cart For WooCommerce
Did you know? More than 60% of the shopping cart goes abandoned. But you don’t need to worry. There are few ways to recover back the abandoned carts on your e-commerce store.
“Abandoned Cart For WooCommerce” is one of such plugins.
This plugin comes with below helpful features:
- Ability for customers to recover their abandoned carts in just a single click.
- Ability for admin to get notification when any customer completes his purchase.
- Ability for admin to track abandoned orders value v/s recovered orders value.
- This plugin also captures the guest customer’s abandoned order if the customer has entered the email already in the checkout page.
- The plugin doesn’t send followup emails anymore after the customers have recovered their abandoned carts and completed their purchase.
The best thing is that to achieve all of the above features, you don’t need help of any website developer. You can do it all on your own by simply configuring some settings.