To build a professional website, you don’t necessarily have to spend thousands of dollars. You can get a high-quality website design even at an affordable. But most business owners & business managers don’t know about the process to build an affordable yet quality website.
In this blog post, I have shared 5 strong pillars of an affordable website design package that your developer can offer.
Let’s dive in!
Going with the template design vs custom website design is not a bad idea especially if you are on a budget.
There are many premium WordPress themes that you can use to build an affordable website while maintaining its quality and professionalism. These pre-defined templates won’t cost you more than $100 however they come with many other benefits too, such as:
- Responsive design: One of the major benefits of using affordable yet premium WordPress themes is that they come with mobile-friendly designs. So, you don’t have to worry about the responsiveness of your website anymore.
- Developer’s support: The paid WordPress themes also come with excellent support from their developers. However, you still need to make sure about their support by checking the reviews of existing users of themes.
- Demo content import: When you buy a premium WordPress theme, you can import all the demo content & images in just a few clicks. This means that you don’t have to worry about alignments, spacing, margin, and overall structure of the website.
- Ease of customization: Most premium WordPress themes come with easy-to-customize features that take just a few clicks to modify the design, colors, and typography of your website.
Experienced yet affordable web developers:
When you hire experienced website designers & developers, you don’t have to compromise with the quality.
Hey, don’t worry! Experienced website developers doesn’t mean high-cost website development.
Experienced web developers come with not only their expertise & skills but can also help you minimize the timeframe & cost to build your website. With years of web development experience, your website developer can quickly complete your project, and that too within your specified budget. At Innomedia, we are very well-known for completing our clients’ websites within their set budgets and deadlines. Get in touch with us now to have a look at our affordable website design packages.
Affordable web hosting:
There are many top-notch web hosting companies such as Godaddy & Hostgator that offer affordable packages to host websites. These companies offer low-cost shared hosting packages that can easily accommodate small & medium-sized websites.
Despite their low-cost hosting packages, they offer high-configuration servers and excellent support. Some of these hosting companies even provide 24/7 online chat support.
If you are not sure how to choose the right hosting package, you can also consult your website developer who can provide you with some useful insights and help you to choose a reliable yet affordable hosting company.
Building a website using an open-source CMS platform such as WordPress instead of custom website development is also not a bad idea. In fact, a major percentage of websites today are developed using CMS platforms like WordPress.
Other than the low cost of website development, open-source CMSs come with several benefits such as:
- Abundance of themes & plugins (both free & paid): There are many free & paid plugins available for WordPress CMS that your developer can use to reduce your website design cost.
- Ease of maintenance: Maintaining a CMS-driven website is easier than a custom-developed site. Most CMSs come with an easy-to-use backend interface for which you don’t need any special technical skills or knowledge.
- Ease of redesign: At the time of redesign, your web developer will just need to change the theme of your website. This means the cost of redesigning a CMS-based website is also low.
- Easy search engine visibility: Most CMS platforms like WordPress are loved by search engines due to their architecture.
You don’t have to put together all the features at once to create your website. You can start with the basic features first.
There are many benefits that you get when you go for basic website development instead of creating a website with all the bells & whistles. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower web development charges: When you minimize the volume of features to be added to your website, your web developer doesn’t have to put a lot of time into your website. This will lead to lower web development charges.
- Quick website development: Needless to mention, a website with a few basic features will take a shorter time as compared to one that has loads of complicated features.
- Strict supervision: When you build your website step by step, you get a chance to test each and every feature thoroughly. This will lead to strict supervision and fewer mistakes or errors on your website.
- User-friendliness: A simple website is always good for user experience. In other words, the simpler your website architecture is, the higher the user engagement rate.