Are you experiencing some issues on your WordPress website?
You must hire a website developer to get it fixed soon because a non-functional website can affect your business in several ways.
- Firstly, your customers start losing trust in your brand or company.
- Your website starts losing its search engine rankings.
- Your website starts losing revenue.
- Your website starts getting high bounce rate.
You can’t afford to live with a website that’s full of issues. Therefore, the solution to this problem is to hire an affordable WordPress developer to resolve your website issues.
In this blog post, I’ve shared 4 types website issues that your WordPress developer can fix for you.
#1 Database related issues
Database related issues are not uncommon in WordPress websites.
Sometimes, due to the negligence of your website creator and sometimes due to the server changes/issues, your WordPress website may experience database related issues.
Here are some of the common issues related to database:
- Error establishing a database connection.
- Lack of optimized database/tables.
- Redundant tables in the database.
Whatever the issue, you must hire a web developer and get it resolved on the top priority.
#2 Loading speed issues
Slow loading speed is one of the most common issues that your WordPress website may face.
Although, there could be several reasons of slow loading webpages, some of the most common ones are:
- Outdated plugins and themes.
- Redundant plugins.
- Malware injections or virus infections.
- Lack of optimized images.
Why you must take the loading speed of your website seriously?
- A slow loading website can affect the user-experience badly.
- A slow loading website usually have high bounce rate.
- A slow loading website is likely to compromise with its search engine rankings.
If your website is also facing slow loading issue, hire a web developer to fix the issues.
How to check the loading speed of any website?
Although, there are many online tools that you can use and check the loading speed of your website. One of those reliable tools is https://tools.pingdom.com
#3 Misc/Common WordPress issues
Below are some of the most common issues that a WordPress website can have.
- Memory exhausted error.
- Internal server error
- White screen of death
- Image upload issue
- Connection timed out
- Parse or syntax error
If you experience any of the above issues on your website, you must hire a professional WordPress developer who can help you to resolve these errors. Leaving this issues on your website can really affect your viewership & revenue in long-run.
Recommended post: 7 Most common errors on WordPress websites
#4 Security related issues
Most of the webmasters believe that WordPress CMS is not secured.
But that’s totally wrong.
None of the CMS’s are 100% secured. It depends on the developer how he or she has configured the important settings of the website in order to protect it from all the possible threats.
This is why you must always hire a professional WordPress developer to build, redesign or fix your website.
Here are some important questions that you must ask before hiring a WordPress developer.
Below are some of the common reasons that may lead to the security threats on any WordPress website:
- Outdated plugins and theme.
- Lack of regular website maintenance.
- Outdated WordPress core version.
- Easy-to-guess admin’s username and password.
- Using unreliable plugin or theme.
You may lose a lot of business & your potential customer’s trust if your website is compromised.
Therefore, you must take an action and hire a WordPress developer to fix the security issue or to ensure that your website is secured.