Do you run an eCommerce business & finding new ways to improve the customer’s experience on your online store? This post is for you.
If you know the below facts, you would definitely read this blog post and take action immediately.
83% of consumers need some kind of customer support when making a decision to buy online.
45% of customers abandon their cart if their questions or concerns are not addressed quickly.
In this post, I will be sharing 6 great WordPress plugins to enhance customer support on your eCommerce website by integrating a live chat system.
But before we dive into this, let me share the benefits of integrating live chat plugins with your website.
A. Faster Response
When you install a live chat system on your eCommerce website, you can respond almost instantly to your visitors or customers’ queries. If your website visitors would be required to email you, they may take time to do it and again, you will also take some time to respond back.
B. Real-Time Problem Solving
Yes, when your customers see a live chat option on your eCommerce store, they tend to ask more questions and queries about your products before buying them. This way, you can handle all of their objections in real-time, thereby increasing the chances of grabbing more sales.
C. Low Cost Solution
A live chat system is an alternative solution to hiring a customer care officer. Can you imagine if you were to hire 3 customer care staff for your business, how much salary would you end up paying to them?
In the same scenario, if you hire one executive who can handle several customers at the same time through the live chat system on your website, you can save a lot of money.
Even better, if you can handle them yourself. Because all it takes is just an internet connection and you can do it on your PC, laptop, or mobile phone too.
D. Improving Efficiency
In the absence of a live chat system on your website, the customers may call you or email you. But first of all, calling and emailing solutions could be time-consuming, and secondly, you or your customer care staff can handle one customer at a time. But in the case of a live chat system, you can handle more than one customer at the same time.
A live chat system is definitely an efficiency enhancer tool for your eCommerce business.
Now that we know the importance of having a live chat feature on your eCommerce website, let’s see what plugins can integrate a live chat system almost seamlessly, into your WordPress eCommerce website.
#1 Live Chat By Formilla
Features of “Live Chat By Formilla”WordPress plugin:
- Instant & Free to install. The premium package is also available.
- Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices (Premium feature).
- Multi-language support.
- Real-time Visitor Monitoring.
- Ability to transfer the chat for easier management.
- Desktop notification and alert system.
- Custom banners, colors, and theme options.
- Ability to manage the position of the chat button.
#2 Zendesk Live Chat
Features of “Zendesk” WordPress plugin:
- Have both free & premium packages.
- Multi-language support.
- Simple to install & easy to customize.
- The average uptime is 99.8%.
- iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry apps.
- Provides advanced analytics system.
- The user-friendly dashboard lets you monitor visitor activity and manage chats.
#3 WP Live Chat Support
Features of the “WP Live Chat Support” plugin:
- Option to integrate with translation plugins to support multilingual websites.
- Allow automatic live chat pop-ups.
- Draggable pop-up live chat.
- Option to the customer the chat widget.
- No subscriptions are required.
- You get the option to enable the chat box for only registered users or both registered and anonymous users.
Features of the “LiveChat” plugin:
- Easy to install.
- Unlimited Agents: Add as many agents as you need.
- Great support. Live ticketing system.
- Multiple live chats at a time.
- Visitor tracking.
- Customizable chat widget.
- Auto-responses for popular questions.
- Mobile Live Chat application available.
#5 Pure Chat
Features of the “Pure Chat” plugin:
- Option to customize chat widget.
- Can accommodate unlimited live chats.
- Enable/disable notification and trigger option.
- Supports three active agents at a time.
- Pro version available.
Features of the “JivoChat” plugin:
- Fast loading & responsive chat widget.
- Your website visitors get an instant calling feature.
- Automatic translator for the multilingual experience.
- Ability to integrate with your social media sites.
- Visitor monitoring and triggers are available.
- Ability to integrate with CRM, API, and Mobile SDK.